[nfb-talk] Seeking Blind pharmacist for a friend

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:12:07 UTC 2014

  HI guys
My friend is also receiving this EMail, thus you have her address in
case any further info is needed to help her out, but we're seeking if
any of you know of blind pharmacists? She recently was blind, and lives
in Malasia; when sighted she used to be a pharmarcist, but now has the
problem that they don't allow her to practice her career. She can give
you more info as I said, in case I'm missing something that might be
important. Thanks for any info you guys might have, or maybe "Braille
Monitor" Articles or maybe convention highlights where a blind
pharmacist has spoken that might help her convince Malasia's authorities
that she can keep on working as a pharmacist?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!