[nfb-talk] Seeking Blind pharmacist for a friend

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 16 11:14:45 UTC 2014

I haven't checked AFB Career Connect, but I wouldn't count on finding
someone there; it's worth a look.  Tony Burda was an active member of the
Chicago chapter and worked as a pharmacist at least during the 90s and
later.  Doing a search on NFB.org, I did not find his name in any articles
since about 2004.  He worked in a poison control center, and at the time he
got his degree there was a struggle to get him certified, I think.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com