[nfb-talk] My Inquiry and President Mark Riccobono's Answer:

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 23 08:02:16 UTC 2014

Dear Ken:

The trivia buff in you is coming out. My year of birth is 1976. It was a good year for many things but I am most delighted by the events of July 27. Although I have no memory of the disruption I caused that day, I remain grateful that it happened and that it can be counted as a success.

Cheers,

Mark A. Riccobono, President

NATIONAL Federation of the Blind

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place