[nfb-talk] odin phone

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 30 10:54:14 UTC 2014

 Ed;
Has your phone been activated?  My boy friend, Henry Osborne got one from the Easter Seals program.  They had to come out to activate the phone.
Anyone should be able to activate the phone.  It is not activated  if you do not know what your cell phone number is.
Keep after them.
We are just getting used to the phone.  Send me any questions and I will try to help.

Terry Powers
Terry.powers at nih.gov