[nfb-talk] An idea for a new list!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 31 16:27:10 UTC 2014

Josh:

What purpose of NFB would such a list serve other than massaging the egos of
those taking part in it? After all, while such a list might be fun, will it
get blind persons jobs? Will it truly augment the useful skills of blind
persons? I doubt it. And I say this even though I might be a charter member
of such a list (Telcon Zorba running CP/M 2.2 anyone?).

Why not get on Yahoogroups or GoogleGroups and start such a list yourself?

Mike Freeman