[nfb-talk] huckster room at national con--ODIN phone

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 5 17:22:24 UTC 2014

I second that suggestion, a very informative article.  This company, Odin,
seems to especially want to make accessible smart phones, and they do seem
to be targeting blind folks who want a basic phone, without all the bells
and whistles and tapping and sliding and rotating motions of the iPhone.
Apparently these phones are quite popular with blind people in Europe.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.