[nfb-talk] Surveys of Blind Persons

Fri Jun 6 20:44:06 UTC 2014

I wonder how many surveys there are out there asking similar questions of blind folks. I think we are among the most studied people anywhere. I'd like to survey the blind about how they (we) feel about blindness surveys and whether our personal lives are being overwhelmed by them.

All that having been said, I understand the need for students, be they blind or otherwise, To conduct surveys for their classes, etc. So, study on, but don't feel bad if you get some cranky answers. (smile.)