[nfb-talk] Surveys of Blind Persons

Dick and Donna Walker walkercutoff at att.net
Sat Jun 7 01:45:34 UTC 2014

You think we are just REAL fascinating?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Prows,
Bennett (HHS/OCR) via nfb-talk
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 3:44 PM
To: NFB Talk Mailing List (nfb-talk at nfbnet.org)
Subject: [nfb-talk] Surveys of Blind Persons

I wonder how many surveys there are out there asking similar questions of
blind folks. I think we are among the most studied people anywhere. I'd like
to survey the blind about how they (we) feel about blindness surveys and
whether our personal lives are being overwhelmed by them.

All that having been said, I understand the need for students, be they blind
or otherwise, To conduct surveys for their classes, etc. So, study on, but
don't feel bad if you get some cranky answers. (smile.)