[nfb-talk] convention rooms

Thu Jun 12 20:53:29 UTC 2014

Jim,

Of course the 28th of May was the date by which we were guaranteed rooms. But, call anyway, as the hotel often does have rooms they'll want to fill. Don't need a roommate myself, since Doug Johnson has that distinction, but if I hear of anyone needing one, I'll let you know.  Glad your coming.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo via nfb-talk
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:58 AM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List; nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfb-talk] convention rooms

Good morning,

I found out yesterday that I have the opportunity to attend convention this year after all.  Does anyone know if I can still reserve a room at the main hotel, or are they completely out?  I'd like to do what I can to be at the main hotel.  Or, does anyone know of anyone looking for a roommate?
Thanks.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 5.