[nfb-talk] Web Developer/Webmaster Available for Hire

Kelli Jo Isaak kellijo.isaak81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:20:29 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow NFB Members,

My name is Kelli Jo Isaak. I live in Rapid City, South Dakota; I graduated
from Western Dakota Technical Institute with an associate's degree in
Programming and Application Development. I have started a small web design
business and would love to have your state organization as a client.

Maybe your organization's existing website is out of date and you need
someone to keep it up to date, maybe your site needs to be completely
redone so it is more efficient, or maybe you don't even have a website and
would like to get one. Either way, I can offer you the most affordable
solution. If you are getting a website for the very first time, or if your
existing site needs major remodeling, I charge a development fee of $350. I
also have to purchase the domain and hosting for a new site. They both may
vary depending on what offers my hosting site, Go Daddy.com, is offering.
Once your site is up and running, I charge a maintenance fee of $30 to $50
a month, depending on how much content has to be updated every month.

Examples of content include any mailings you may wish to put online, such
as a newsletter and a calendar of events. I can create a database full of
events and link it to the calendar, so when you click on a day, it will
bring up all events for that day. I recently made the NFB of SD's website;
it has a the calendar of events I described above, as well as forms to
subscribe and manage their mailing list; SD-Talk, and even colorful themes.
Feel free to visit it and check it out for yourself; the address if
nfbofsd.org.

Sincerely,

*Kelli Jo Isaak*
Website Developer