[nfb-talk] Craft Show in Orlando

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Jun 27 13:27:09 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone;

My name is Terry Powers, from MD.  I will be at the NFB National Conventionn, in Orlando.  The NFB Krafters Korner is having a craft sale, in roomW202A, convention Center level 2.  Our hours are noon to 6:00 pm on July 1.

I will be selling, loom knitted hats, adult and children, Hat and bootie sets Hat and crocheted scarves Crocheted scarves Scrunchies Plastic canvas coasters, eyeglass cases, key chains, and Christmas ornaments.

My key chains and ornaments would also make good cane toppers or even decorations for your favorite bag.  You can even hang them on the  chain on a ceiling fan or light.

Come and visit my table and start your early holiday shopping.

See you in Orlando!!!

Terry Powers

Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov%3cmailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>>

Terrypowers59 at gmail.com<mailto:Terrypowers59 at gmail.com<mailto:Terrypowers59 at gmail.com%3cmailto:Terrypowers59 at gmail.com>>