[nfb-talk] Training Webinar Using Microsoft Cloud products from a blindness perspective

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:25:53 UTC 2014

Please forward to all who are interested who can benefit from this training.
When: March 28th 2014 at 1:00PM Eastern
Where: Online Webinar
Price: 19.99 (50% off for current Commtech Subscribers)
What: Commtech LLC is hosting a webinar on using Microsoft products
in the cloud from a blindness perspective. the blind are often
mislead to believing that cloud services are difficult or not
accessible to the blind and we are here to show you they are. from
<http://outlook.com>outlook.com to <http://office.com>office.com and
even <http://onedrive.com>onedrive.com if you are a trainer wanting
to teach your students something new, modern and staying with the
times. or a consumer wanting to learn for yourself, your school or
your job. come join us for this exciting, modern, one of a kind
webinar. to purchase a seat please click the link below.
<http://commtechusa.net/store/?catid=6>http://commtechusa.net/store/?catid=6
Or to read more about the event visit our blog at
<http://commtechusa.net/using-office-in-the-cloud/>http://commtechusa.net/using-office-in-the-cloud/

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC