[nfb-talk] The NFB needs to take action now!

Brandon Olivares via nfb-talk nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 21:43:41 UTC 2014

Agreed. What would be more effective is to vote with our wallets. I don’t invest in any equipment like this because it seems to break so much more easily than equipment made for the general public.

--
Brandon

Escape the Dream: You deserve peace. See how to wake up from the dream of suffering.

Latest blog post: There Is No Thinker

Facebook: Brandon.Olivares
Twitter: @devbanana