[nfb-talk] The NFB needs to take action now!

Ray Foret Jr via nfb-talk nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 23:01:57 UTC 2014

Quite right.  It ain't the business of the NFB to be dictatin' how companies should make their products.  Asking for accessibility is one thing:  and, that is our business;  but, batteries ain't.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!