[nfb-talk] presidential release

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:37:31 UTC 2014

I got the podcast on October 3, I believe. Not sure about the tapes.

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS, and @NFBMD

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,  because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness need not hold you back." -National Federation of the Blind One Minute Message