[nfb-talk] Creating an O and m email discussion list

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 17 14:35:15 UTC 2015

There already *is* a rehab list.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Roanna
Bacchus via nfb-talk
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 5:50 AM
To: nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfb-talk] Creating an O and m email discussion list

Dear Members,

I hope things are going well for all of you.  I'd like to see an email list
for orientation and mobility on the nfb net server.  I think questions about
cane travel and anything else related to this topic should be posted on this
list.  How can we go about making something like this happen? Thank you and