[nfb-talk] thinking of our federation family in Baltimore

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:42:34 UTC 2015

Speaking as a Federationist from the Baltimore area, I would like to thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers. It is certainly a surreal scene here—one  which we didn't expect to find so close to home. Thankfully I live far enough away from downtown Baltimore that our area is spared. As the events unfolded in the city, I have been in contact via text message with many of my friends who work at our national office. All of them have reported that they are safe and sound. Let's hope it stays that way.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum