[nfb-talk] Sad News:

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 01:40:59 UTC 2015

Eliza Johnson Brown of Baltimore, died on 08/26/2015

Arrangements are by Sullivan Bros. Mortuary

Sullivan Bros. Mortuary
927 East Pointsett Street
Greer, SC 29651
864-877-2581
www.sullivanbrosmortuary.com

Published in The Greenville News on 08/27/2015.

That is all of the info. that was published recently in the Greenville
News; Greenville, SC