[nfb-talk] NFB Outreach project for the United States territories of Guam, The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana islands, all islands of American Samoa, and the United States Virgin Islands for the national Federation of the blind to grow the Federation

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser alexander.scott.kaiser at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 16:37:35 UTC 2015

Hi this is Mr. alexander Scott Kaiser an incoming member of the national
Federation of the blind of New Jersey central New Jersey Chapter. I wanted
to find out if an outreach project can be started for the Federation to grow
the Federation to expand the influence of the Federation to the United
States Territories of the commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands,
Guam, all islands of American Samoa and the entire United States Virgin
Islands to expand the educational opportunities of the federation to the
blind and Visually Impaired people and interested sighted people of  Guam,
the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, all islands of American
Samoa and the United States Virgin Islands  to instill and teach the
federation philosophy  to these citizens of these jurisdictions  if you have
any questions please email me at Alexander.scott.kaiser at comcast.net or call
my cell phone at 1.848.205.0208 and  call my home phone at 1.732.202.6795
thank you for your time and consideration, sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser