[nfb-talk] [nabs-l] What I want to see on the Nfb mailing lists

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:16:56 UTC 2015

 Good morning,
Much of the information you speak of is readily available on our website at: www.nfb.org
Periodically information is made available by way of stories from training center graduates by way of our publications (found on our website).
Information about our training centers can also be obtained by way of our website or calling our national office (that information is also available on our website).
Information about Washington seminar, or national convention, are resolutions, our legislative initiatives, banquet speeches, presidential releases , Our various list serves, list of national divisions and interest groups, state affiliates and a great deal more are also available on that website.
It is likely easier for one to seek out the information they want then for such information to be posted via The list serves simply because there is so much information out there.
I hope this is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone