[nfb-talk] congratulations to Pam Alan

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 12:12:41 UTC 2015

I would like to take this moment to most warmly congratulate my good friend Pam Alan upon the joyous occasion of her ascendancy to the first vice presidency of the National Federation Of the blind.  What a nice shock and surprise that was!  Pam, you deserve it!!!  Again, my warmest and most heart-felt congratulations to you.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in