[nfb-talk] Discrimination in the City of Madison, Wisconsin

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:33:41 UTC 2015

John:  I guess I'd need a little more information about the intersection.  Is it a five-way intersection or just a 4-way intersection.  Some intersections have a push button signal which the pedestrian activates which makes it possible for them to cross when the traffic crossing their path stops.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber