[nfb-talk] Climate (was: Medical feeding tube not accessible to a member)

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Thu Jun 18 01:17:35 UTC 2015

So what are you going to do about it? The problem I have with this
attitude is that it is so often used as an excuse to not try. Just stop
it! Stop! Get off your butts and get to work. Pass a resolution
demanding accessible medical devices and then move heaven and earth to
get the law passed.  And if you fail, try again only try harder. And if
you fail again, try harder still!

This is how the world is changed. It's not changed by sitting around and
talking about how hard it is to change the world.