[nfb-talk] Rick Kelly:

Chris Jones clj1 at cableone.net
Fri Jun 19 22:05:49 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists:
If Nyone is able to contact Sandy Kelly, please give her regards from Chris
and Judy Jones in Twin Falls, Idaho. Judy and Rick were close friends a long
time ago and we'd like to get back in touch with them.
My e-mail is clj1 at cableone.net.
Thank you all, and Lord, please heal Rick miraculously, in Jesus' Name.
Chris Jones, President
Central Idaho Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho