[nfb-talk] Arkansas Affiliate Table: B15

Dick and Donna Walker walkercutoff at att.net
Mon Jun 29 00:42:08 UTC 2015

I have been reading about all of the interesting fund raisers that are being
offered this year by the other state affiliates and making up my convention
shopping list! Looks like I better bring lots of cash. We, in the Arkansas
affiliate, would like to invite you to stop by our table, B15 and check out
all of the things we have for sale-as well as a great raffle on an Apple TV

T-Shirts $15.00 Each, (Offered in sizes small thru XXL and in 6 colors.
Graphic done in lime green and shades of black. New logo inside NFB. Really
pops!)

Ozark Delight Lollipops $1.00 Each, (Awesome flavors made in NW Arkansas.)

New Logo Coasters Set of four $12.00, (Made by one of our members and very
popular last year.)

Can Koozies $2.00 Each, (Sort of a royal navy color with white NFB logo,
National Federation of/the Blind and Arkansas)

Beach Combers Hats $12.00 Each, (really cute, especially for Florida!)

NFB of NWA

Para Cord Stylas Holders $10.00 Each

Para Cord Slate Holders $ 20.00 Each

Chapter at Large

Tickets on an Apple TV: $1 each or 6 for $5. (Winner will be drawn Friday at
noon.) So, if you win you can take it home with you!

See you in just a few short days!