[nfb-talk] New member

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:21:54 UTC 2015

Hi all! Did she say where in Oregon she's from? I'm from Salem, Oregon and our state presadent is from Eugene, Oregon. Her name is Carla McQuillan. Our website is:
Www.NFB-Oregon.org
You can find out more there. I will warn you that it's not up to date for the Capitol chapter.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone