[nfb-talk] interesting (to me) anecdote

John Heim john at johnheim.com
Thu Mar 5 13:39:39 UTC 2015

Man, does my guide dog smell great this morning.

What happened is that for Christmas, I bought my wife some hand cream
with perfume in it. I can't remember the name because I like Shalamar
the best but my wife prefers something else. The something else reminds
me of my mom's fragrence though so I am against that. Anyway, I always
buy my wife the fragrance that is both of our second choice. This is
what it's like being married.  But I can never remember what it's
called. I have to go to the perfume store and have them run through all
the fragrances in the world until they hit upon it.

Anyway, clearly my wife put on some of that hand cream and then petted
my guide dog.  Man, he smells nice. I'm sitting there on the bus this
morning smelling my guide dog. Hmmmmm...

PS: Did you all know you can buy just about anything with your choice of
fragrance in it? Hand cream, shampoo, sun screen.  I didn't used to know
that.

John Heim, john at johnheim.com, skype:john.g.heim