[nfb-talk] trackR

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Thu May 14 15:55:02 UTC 2015

Anybody know anything about this TrackR thing? I have a problem with it
because I heard about it from the dozen or so spam messages they sent me
in the past week. As an email administrator, I'd hate to buy anything
from a spammer. But I have to admit it sounds pretty good. According to
their web site, they sell coin sized markers you put on things you want
to keep track of. If you misplace the thing with the marker, you can
find it with your iphone. You can also use the thing to make your iphone
ring so you can find it.

I don't have too much trouble finding my iphone. If I set it somewhere
and forget where, I walk around tapping keys on my blutooth keyboard
until I find it. But I've been looking for a way to find my way back to
my chair at a beach or to my cabin at a campsite for a long time. I'm
thinking you could even use a thing like this to find your room in a hotel.

--
John Heim
john at johnheim.com