[nfb-talk] My facebook friendship and support group

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:30:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

  Just a month ago, I started a faccebook group for blind penpals that
 also got to become so large and even started serving as a support
 forum for anyone who needs any kind of support, so thought to also
 share the info on your list, in case you wish to join or know of
 others that do. You can look the group up on facebook as:
 blind penpals
 and click on the join button when you open it.

  If you encounter any problems, please email me back.