[nfb-talk] Fwd: Banging my head on the wall: help needed with an Amazon.com problem

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 02:13:50 UTC 2015

"When the student is ready,
 the  teacher will appear"
 Author unknown
 Life always proves to me that I know the best roads are out there and so is my job of discovering where they are.
  Blindness has often tested me.

 Love has set  me free before it  showed me how to see the stars.
 Baltimore, Maryland  showed me how to soar to the stars.
 Seattle, Washington let me soar on the wings of my imagination.
Paganism showed me the way home where  I feel magic all around me.
 As I move through life, I notice the many ways where my beliefs not only ring true, but also proven to be true by others.

 I am soaring like a bald eagle as I set out to live the life I want.

I believe that everything is all interconnected and full of magic.
Blessed Be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 A blind Pagan federationist,
The National Federation Of The Blind Of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,

Live the Life We Want

Diehard Fan Of Harry Potter, Middle Earth,  Narnia, and Land of Oz universes. I love anything to do with bald eagles.
 Go Pittsburgh Penguins!
Go Detroit Red Wings!
Go Baltimore Ravens!
Go Seattle Sea Hawks!
Go Oregon State Beavers!
Go Portland Winter Hawks!

  I am Happily Living With My Wonderful Boyfriend  In Salem, Oregon.
This  E Mail Was Sent  right  to your E Mail inbox  from Kendra's    Constantly Active Mobile Google E Mail Box which is located on Kendra's iPhone 5 that happens to be blind user friendly.

Begin forwarded message: