[nfb-talk] Idea for Inspirational NFB Song

Kelli Jo Isaak kellijo.isaak81 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 04:09:29 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone!

While at the convention I had an idea for an awesome new song that could be
played at future conventions. It is a rewrite of the song "The Unforgiven
2" by Metallica; it is called "Just Like You". I spent some time figuring
out the lyrics, but I think it is ready now. To whom should I send it? Who
would have the resources to contact Metallica and get the ability to
produce this awesome song?

Here are a couple of my favorite verses as an example:

Walk beside us

We are just like you

There's no need to step aside

Our canes will see us through