[nfb-talk] NFB and WhatsApp?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:52:58 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone,

I recently was told about a new social networking type of app called
WhatsApp. I guess it's been around for a while, but since I mainly deal with
Facebook and Twitter, this was new to me.

I've been dinking around with it on my phone, but frankly don't get what
it's supposed to do besides message people.

Who knows about it?  Also, how do I find groups on it?

Are there any NFB or blindness related groups?

I'm happy to play with it, especially now that students are asking me about
it.

Any help would be great.

Jim