[nfb-talk] Fwd: more TV providers provide talking menus for blind subscribers

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:41:20 UTC 2016

Another law breaker is Cableone.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Hingson via nfb-talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:37 AM
To: 'NFB Talk Mailing List'
Cc: Michael Hingson
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] Fwd: more TV providers provide talking menus for blind subscribers

I suspect that uVerse is in violation of the FCC regs since it is a major cable provider. For heaven sakes, most of this is software!

I easily found the DirecTv audio guide, but only on my Genie and not my mini Genie devices. So, since I have more than one tv I am limited on where I can activate the talking guide. This is crazy at best.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson