[nfb-talk] Barbecuing with charcoal as a totally blind person

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jul 1 11:24:04 UTC 2016

Everyone is wrong, wrong, wrong! Of course, I cheat a little bit. My wife several years ago bought me this wonderful thing....the weber Performer. It's a charcoal grill with a tist. The charcoal lights using a small propane tank, the kind that the little tailgate grills use. So you run the gas for 5-10 minutes, shut it off, let the coals hang out there for another 20-25 minutes, and you're all good to go. Takes some practice to get consisten heat and what not, but it's tons of fun and the flavor is, of course, amazing.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name