[nfb-talk] Barbecuing with charcoal as a totally blind person

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:48:31 UTC 2016

That is not true, my husband and I are both blind, and we use it more than
our stove in the summertime.  We bought our first grill back in the 80s, and
I put it together reading the instructions with our optacon.

As anyone should, sighted or blind, use the safety precautions one would
with fire, and you'll be fine.  Our patio is not covered, so when windy we
do not grill, but other than that, is very simple and fun, and you will
enjoy it.

Judy