[nfb-talk] World Blind union convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:38:02 UTC 2016

Hi Ellen,
I have gotten amazingly behind in e-mails and just saw this. Thank you so
much for sending it along. I did look on the NFB site and could not find
anything. thanks again.
Sherri
expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida