[nfb-talk] NFB convention agenda and calendar

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:18:40 UTC 2016

I was told that somehow, the NFB convention agenda could be downloaded to my
IPhone so that each day's agenda will show up on my calendar of events. Is
that possible and if so, How do I do it? Thank you.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds
you back.