[nfb-talk] [NFB-talk] Thanks!

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Mar 15 20:13:43 UTC 2016

New folks are always welcome. Discussions are always good. You will find
quite a diverse population within the NFB network and lists. Enjoy.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle