[nfb-talk] Email lists

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 05:29:44 UTC 2016

Kaye:

The standard procedure for this is to contact David Andrews directly at dandrews at visi.com. Tell him what you want your list to be call, give him a brief description of your list to put on its web page, and provide contact information for your list moderator. He may need other information which I'm not remembering or which may have been changed since I set one up for our student division, but he'll help you with that once you establish contact with him. Then he'll set your list up on the platform.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone