[nfb-talk] Fwd: Survey To Help the Blind Live the Lives We Want In Our Christian Communities

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Oct 9 23:03:35 UTC 2016

When I click on the link I am told that the file is not there. Another link perhaps?

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle