[nfb-talk] So very proud

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:47:32 UTC 2016

I think as I have gotten older, I have just stopped trying to educate
people. I know that's a bit sad, but I found some years back, that most
people don't want to know. They aren't going to change their view because I,
Kaye, talked to them for 10 minutes. So eventually, I just stopped. I try to
be polite. I use the usual lines, "No thanks, I'm good," or "I think I've
got it, but thanks for asking," but in the end they will still think I am
rude because I didn't allow them to help, or I pulled my arm out of
someone's hand. I decided to basically just let people think what they want
and continue with my own life.