[nfb-talk] First-convention goer

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 00:47:07 UTC 2017

Hi Cory,

It’s great that you are going to the convention! There is nothing like it! Here is a link to first-time convention attendees information from the NFB website:
https://nfb.org/convention-first-timers <https://nfb.org/convention-first-timers>
Be sure to stay in contact with your state President as they will be coordinating your state delegation’s activities at convention. You can probably also find a convention mentor; a veteran attendee who can help you and answer questions during convention.

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington
mjc59 at comcast.net