[nfb-talk] First-convention goer

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 17 13:18:36 UTC 2017

Cory;

Be sure to look over the ajenda, on line and write down all events that you are most interested in.  I try to plan what meetings I want to go to, each day, ahead of time.  The exibit hall is a fun place and a place to learn a lot about equipment for the blind!
Be sure to attend the meeting for first timers!
Enjoy your first convention!

Terry Powers from MD