[nfb-talk] NFB beginnings

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:59:39 UTC 2017

			I haven't read NFB's book.
Some you may enjoy are My Eyes Have A Cold Nose
And Meet My Girls.
Both involve dog users, but the take-away at least for me is that like with
all things, those who have the will and the support network and the good
timing to be born at the right time can do just about anything. Get enough
of those people together and change happens.