[nfb-talk] Having Sleepovers with sighted friends

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Feb 27 15:01:06 UTC 2017

Of course they should. As a parent myself, I can tell you that this is absolutely, period amen not a blindness issue. Good for your parents for not allowing a sleepover with people that she presumably had never met. Of course, a hundred years after, we don't know the circumstances surrounding this. Was there enough time that she could have talked to or met with this other family?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name