[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] Wanting to see

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 7 21:24:39 UTC 2017

Hi Dave,

Formatting documents - I copy and paste things all the time and set Word to
"keep source formatting" when pasting between documents, but I've set JAWS
to paste without using the original formatting. This way, I don't have to
re-format things, delete nonexistent links in my pasted document, etc.

Pasting pictures: I do this, too, but through writing. I think you can make
many pictures with words, punctuation and how you play with them.

Color coordination: Three words. All. One. Color. How do all of you handle
color coordination of your clothes?

Jen