[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 03:31:21 UTC 2017

Good Evening,
My opinion is:
Wait and see.  I am concerned about education for blind students.  However,
part of the concern is the IDEA law itself.  It garantees a free,
appropriate, public education.  So, what I am doing is talking to people.  I
try to convince conservatives that it is in their best interest to give
blind students the best possible education.  People who can find jobs, are
less likely to need to rely on the tax payers.

Most Poleticians read from telepromptors.  So, I am not that concerned about
this.

Marianne