[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 21 12:54:02 UTC 2017

I think the Trump Administration will not be good to people with
disabilities.  I believe that children with disabilities will not receive
even a mediocre education especially if that is turned over to the states
to decide if they want to fund education of children with disabilities.  I
have a very deep mistrust of Trump and his Administration.

I think Medicare and Medicaid are in jeopardy also.  I hope I'm very wrong.

Margo