[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

Gail the U. S. Male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 22:07:39 UTC 2017

Peter, I agree! I voted for Mr. Trump, and I'm proud of it!  I'm a
conservative, but I'm not a fascist, or neo-nazi, as some on thkis list have
called him!I find that sort of name calling, without even giving the man a
chance extremely offensive!  He is our elected president, and if you don't
like it, that's your privilege, but the name calling is totally un-called
for! I totally didn't like Obama, but I didn't get on the list and call him
a Communist!