[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 04:53:16 UTC 2017

Hello Dave and everyone,

	Interestingly people from other countries without the meansor
ability enter this country regularly some legally and others illegally even
to laying down their lives for a chance at greater freedom and better
opportunities. Don't tell them that such a proposition is unrealistic or
impractical. One need only visit the Texas/Mexico Border to see it up close
and personal. And what about those Syrian Refugees that streamed into Europe
for a better life elsewhere. Sadly many of them died in their attempt to
flee a brutal dictatorship and the raviges of war. It was just as
unrealistic and impractical to do so but many of them did it. They didn't
like conditions in their homelands so they put it all on the line for a
better life elsewhere. Rightly or wrongly we can learn a lot from those
people. Mary and I will stay right here despite who our commander and chief
is.

Peter Donahue